Founded in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Robert Bosch GmbH with international sales offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia. ETAS' portfolio includes vehicle basic software, middleware, and development tools for the realization of software-defined vehicles. „Empowering Tomorrow’s Automotive Software“ – all our product solutions and services are focused on this to enable vehicle manufacturers and suppliers to develop and operate software-defined vehicles with increased efficiency. Holistic cybersecurity solutions in the automotive sector are offered via the ESCRYPT brand.
The ETAS GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
- Continuous improvement of business case and yearly business planning (e.g., business plan, staffing, localizations, strategies, investment) in alignment with relevant stakeholders (management, sales, portfolio management etc.)
- Ensure global business operation (e.g., profitability, quality, customers, knowledge management, knowledge transfer to and enabling of all regions, competence development, cost tracking, legal issues, processes) according to our KPIs
- Continuous support of sales activities and customer relationships (e.g., customer meetings, quotations, projects, marketing material, packaging, pricing)
- Ensure continuous development of testing portfolio (e.g., innovation of services, extension and adaption of portfolio and technical roadmaps, efficiency improvements)
- Management of internal and external cooperation (from loose alliances, joint projects, subcontracting up to legal partnerships); identification of synergies within overall ETAS portfolio
- Represent the service internally (e.g., towards employees, board, portfolio management, sales, legal, marketing) and externally (e.g., customers, events, publications, committees)
- Relevant IT-related (e.g. computer science, engineering) or business-related university degree
- Several years of work experience in the automotive domain or IT security and international or intercultural experience
- Outstanding professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills in German & English
- Cooperative leadership style (for mostly indirect leadership)
- Always looking for improvements for customer, team, business, and technology
- Willing to move things forward and setting the pace
- Experience in product/service management
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.